Monday, June 11, 2012

My Lady



I really felt humiliated today. Not because I'm a sad loser and can't take someone laughing at me, but because it's just so hard for me to speak in front of people and they come and laugh in my face. Okay maybe not humiliated but I felt really bad. I don't know but I just have a really hard time talking in front of people. I feel like I'm naked when I do so. Especially when I'm not prepared with something and I have to pull it out of nowhere. I really don't like that feeling. It feels like every protection I've put around me suddenly disappears at that moment and I'm vulnerable. And right at that vulnerable moment of mine, they attack me with their laughs. I don't feel bad because they were laughing at my limited knowledge. I felt bad because the sound of their laughs were so haunting. I just hate it. I hate talking in front of people, I hate feeling vulnerable. It's something small and yet it's been on my mind for the past few hours. It was bearable all this time but I think I would start to feel really uncomfortable if they continue appearing. Please don't.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dsmteGxiq8&w=640&h=360]

At the end of your pure white fingertips is the melted chocolate...

Another example of sexy english words spoken in the korean way. Just listen to the way D.O says "chocolate". This song is probably one of the most sexual and seductive yet classy production I have come across and that I actually enjoy. Yup I said it. I'm really feeling the sexual appeal of Kai just look the way this boy does his elegant thrusts /coversface oh god but seriously, that boy is just ... let's just say 'why do you even wear clothes Kai?"

No comments:

Post a Comment