Monday, June 18, 2012

Here I Am



Blah got my Physics assessment task notification today. It's so long. I just realised how much I have to do during the holidays. Byebye to holidays, I'll probably be going to the library everyday. But the good thing is the teacher seemed to have forgotten about the presentations which means I don't have to do it anymore /does celebration dance. I guess I was somewhat productive tonight. I did some of the Biology model and I finished some Biology homework. PVA Glue takes so long to dry which is why I'm taking forever to finish my models.

Today in class Sarah showed us a snippet from the drama A Gentleman's Dignity. I was going to watch it a few weeks ago because CN Blue's Jonghyun was in it but then Sarah told me that he doesn't appear a lot. Oh gosh but the part she showed us was just ... let's just say it was very fangirlable. I always have a weak spot for mature and sophisticated men; AHJUSSI's! I'm not really a big fan of teenage crush/love stories but man do I love love stories between middle aged people. Another good drama was Scent of a Woman. Although it was the typical cancer storyline, Kim Sun Ah was amazing. I cried so much because of her. Lee Dong Wook was also very hot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 49 Days is also another favourite of mine. It was really deep and probably the only drama that got me to reflect on my own life. There was also another really memorable love line in the drama too. I remember watching it and screaming out "he loved her so much and she loved him so much omg they loved each other so much" to my sister because they just loved each other so much. It wasn't like anything epic but it was realistic because the characters were there for each other as young children. I just hate those dramas which show no development in relationships. Boy meets girl, one month later they'd die for each other - doesn't really work that way for me. I liked Love Rain (the olden day storyline) too. The cinematography was really nice and it captured some really beautiful scenery. Yoona was also very graceful. I guess what captivated me was the love story between Jang Geun Suk and Yoona. Some people called it slow, boring, draggy and cheesy but I really enjoyed it. It was realistic and I like the fact how it was so innocent, youthful, simple and just so beautiful. As much as I like comedy, my heart will always belong to those melodramas that make you bawl your eyes out. Sigh dramas, giving me unrealistic expectations of love and life.

Well I just felt like blogging. Not much content because I really don't what to write about. It'd be a busy week so I'll probably be blogging a lot more because I usually procrastinate anyway :P

I never understood the hype about Secret Garden but that drama probably has one of the best OSTs I've ever come across. 4MEN, Mi and Baek Ji Young...what more can you ask for?

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DL9pGGE0Hw&w=640&h=480]

You may never know but here I am

No comments:

Post a Comment