Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me



How have you been lately? Me? I've going pretty well? How has your life been since the last time we talked? Looking back, we really did go through so many things. So many unforgettable moments. It's shame that all of it will eventually be faded away along with the passing of time. I saw you the other day. You looked really happy. Is it because I am not next to you anymore? Looking back, I wonder how you dealt with it. Was it easy for you? Did you cry as much as I did? Do you still look back and tear up? Or have you moved on already? You know, I have always been the type to dwell onto things. Despite knowing that everything has ended, I still pain over it. Why did we turn out like this? So many questions yet I never had the courage to ask you. Did I mean anything to you? Do you still pain when you look back like I do? I'm sorry that everything turned out like this. Everything was just too much for me so I had to take a break. But I guess my break was too long. When I decided that I had recovered and wanted to return to you, you had gone too far from me. Yes, I do regret. But please understand I was suffocating during that time. I really needed to escape for a while. If only you had waited a little longer. A little longer…and things would have never turned out like this. Each time I listen to this song, I am remind of you. Each time I read the lyrics, I lose it. I finally understand how people can cry over songs now. I wonder if you hurt like me. I wonder if we mattered enough for you to cry and cry like it did for me. Even today I still have difficulties accepting that everything has passed and will never return. But I will try. But I wonder, are there days where you would look back and tear up thinking about us. Or have I overestimated the value of myself this entire time?

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhuVWznRDDs&w=640&h=360]

Because I smile everyday
Because I show my smiles,
They think I am happy
I smile and I smile
But the tears flow again

I wonder if you hurt like me
I wonder if you cry like me
I wonder if you live everyday in memories like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment