Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's All Lies



Walking home from Hurstville today, I realised a little grandmother pacing infront of me. She was very tiny, very fragile and walking at an extremely slow pace. At that moment, there was sudden spark within me. Recently my grandma's sister had passed away. It really took me by shock because last time she came to Australia, she was very lively and bright. That was the last time I saw her. But at that time I thought that I would get to see her again in the future. She was very nice to me. Like my grandmother, she was very kind and she had a beautiful and heartwarming smile. I think the news really left my family in shock. No one expected her to leave so soon.

My parents told me that when they left China at the beginning of the year, she was tearing up as she bid farewell to them. Maybe at that moment she knew that she would never see them again. I guess it does me feel a sense of regret because I didn't spend enough time with her when I had the chance to. I wasn't really familiar with her but she was a lovely woman and I'm sure I would've grown much more attached to her if we spent more time together.

Now that I'll be leaving high school soon, it does stir up some emotions each time I think about these things. Time really does stop for no one. With time comes memories and experience that you would never obtain from anywhere else but at the same time it also comes with grief, pain, loss and change.

It is indeed something very cruel - so very cruel.

Now back to reality. EXO-M's preview for Happy Camp has been released. YAY~! I've been waiting forever for the release date. I'm so glad that they moved the broadcasting date from the 16th to the 9th. Now I don't have to wait so long. Judging from the preview, it looks really funny and so many !@#$%^&* moments!!!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUcUtbS_cR8&w=640&h=480]

何老师: Kris对Tao说今晚上有赏,我能问一下是什么赏吗?


OMG THAT PART WAS LIKE UNF THE WAY HE SAID IT MADE IT SOUND SO SUGGESTIVE. And what is that I hear? Oh just thousands of Taoris shippers' ovaries exploding. Can't wait till the whole show comes out!!!!

Okay now I shall go off to finish my Physics presentation (well technically I have to start it to finish it but meh). I just managed to download B.A.P's Power Album/Single. I've heard the song before on Youtube but I never had the chance to download it. I searched up the lyrics and they weren't exactly pleasing but nevertheless the song still sounds good. Daehyun has the type of voice that I like - deep and husky - LIKE A MAN /thumbsup

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se81y5qu-xA&w=640&h=480]

The words "I can forget you"
They're all lies
I don't have the confidence,
I can't erase it


/edit

Gosh I must be so weird but I get so touched when I get love messages on Tumblr. Let's just say when all fails and all lost is hope in getting a crush in reality, I will always be happy because I get blog crushes instead ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment