Monday, June 4, 2012

Monster



Today I had my Physics excursion to The University of Sydney. No girl from the group does Physics so I did feel somewhat lonely throughout the day. Hearing about some of the research going on, it makes you wonder how many wonderful things are going on at any instance in time. The Physics building appeared to be very empty and it was very hard for me to imagine groundbreaking work being done because the building was just so quiet and deserted. Nevertheless, it was quite interesting. The hard part was legging it back to tutor after realising that the excursion ended at 4.30 which is when my tutor starts. Running out of the uni, I realised the sun was setting and everything gave a very melancholy feel. If only I could walk slowly to enjoy what the moment had to offer.

I was cleaning my folders on my laptop and came across some of my photoshop works which I had never uploaded before.



Big Bang's new song also came out. I don't why but I actually took the initiative to search up the song. I was really surprised when I first heard it. The beginning music was really well done and GD's whisper/rap/talk sequence actually sounded really good. But then it got up to TOP's half singing half rapping bit and I kind of felt like it ruined the song. However, the chorus is just eargasm. I'm so glad that Daesung got to sing it because I think the song is perfect for him. I don't know what the lyrics translate to but the line "I love you baby I'm not a monster" really fits his situation. With his incident a while ago, it really hurt to hear him express his feelings on being called a 'murderer'. I've really grown an attachment to the way he sang the chorus and he is the reason that this song has been on replay.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDd9rOlc2k&w=640&h=360]

No comments:

Post a Comment